Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dropbox - Saved My Day!!

Ever had one of those moments when you just knew you lost everything on your computer? I had one of those moments yesterday! My computer would not boot, and it kept giving me error messages. When it finally came to life, I decided to move some of my documents off of there. Unfortunately, my external hard drive was at home (of course!). I recently tried an application called "Dropbox". You create an account and anything you place in there is available from any computer you have Dropbox installed on. After downloading it, I was quickly able to drag and drop photos, video, and documents into it. Saved! Dropbox apps are available for iPads, iPods, and Androids. Now I have access to my items from any computer and my phone.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic app. Great way to save documents and have them anywhere you go.

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved my day. Forgot laptop power cord again; just moved everything to drop-box and use home computer.

    ReplyDelete