Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Exceeds the size limit? Not anymore!

How many times have  you started to email a file and suddenly you get a pop up that says the file is too large? Many email services limit the amount or types of files you can attach. I am currently limited to 25MB and cannot attach any executable files. While checking out the Navasota ISD Pinterest page the other day, I came across a pin by another follower. 

 

Pastelink.me solves this problem! Without creating an account you can share files up to 250MB, and by creating an account you can share up to 2GB.....all for FREE! I tested it out using a video and an executable file. You simply drag and drop your file into the designated area and then it produces a link to paste into your email. The recipient simply clicks on the link and saves the file. Each file is stored for 7 days allowing the recipient(s) time to download.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It drives me crazy when I got send a file I need too.

    ReplyDelete